Hello there! Thanks for finding me on Instagram and wanting to learn more 🙂 My name is Lily, I’m 25, and I blog about sustainability, running, and travel.
I like to use Instagram as a way to share bite-sized info, but the topics I cover are often very nuanced. If you want to learn more, check out these detailed posts that I’ve written. If you’re only interested in sustainable fashion, check out my niche TikTok and YouTube (linked below).
Donate to the Garment Worker COVID-19 Relief Fund
Resist Line 3 Actions (by MN350). Text PBGBUD to 50409 to send a letter to President Biden and PUCGZE to send a letter to your local representatives. Follow Indigenous water protectors on TikTok for updates and to donate to their work: giiwedinindizhinikaaz, quiiroi, urgrunna, goldenwolf5601.
Sustainable Fashion & Living
- Our Dangerous Obsession with Huge Fashion Hauls (post + video)
- How to Get Rid of Clothes Responsibly
- Individual vs. Systemic Change: Fashion Industry Reforms
- 8 Ethical + Sustainable Underwear Brands (Size-Inclusive Options!)
- The Gentrification of Thrifting: Is Thrifting + Reselling Ethical?
- 9 Common Misconceptions About Sustainable Fashion
- Sustainable or Greenwashing? How to Evaluate Fashion Brands
- Allbirds Tree Dashers Review
- Is Shopping on Etsy Ethical and Sustainable?
- Is SHEIN Ethical? Deep Dive Into Their Greenwashing
- Is Everlane *Actually* Ethical and Sustainable?
- Deadstock Fabrics: A Form of Greenwashing?
- Why “Made in America” Clothing Isn’t Always Ethical
- Diva Cup Review: Menstrual Cup Pros and Cons
- Wastetarianism: A Beginner’s Guide
- 10 Common Recycling Mistakes to Avoid
- Bordeaux, France Travel Guide
- How to Visit Québec’s Ice Hotel (Hôtel de Glace)
- My Boston travel & living website
- 10 Common Running Mistakes to Avoid (Especially Beginners!)
- 8 Tips to Prevent Running Injuries – From a Marathoner
- My race reviews
Where to Find Me
TikTok (sustainable fashion only)
YouTube (also mostly sustainable fashion and living)
Blog (running, travel, sustainability)